Baby BuBu is a fabulous online boutique that specialises in a selection of high quality, innovative products that are designed to make breastfeeding, and in particular public breastfeeding, that little bit easier.
Breast feeding in public can be a challenge and can lead to anxiety. Baby BuBu’s philosophy is that life doesn’t have to be put on hold due to breast feeding. For too long women have felt the need to hibernate for months after having a baby, because they feel daunted by the demand of breastfeeding a newborn and uncomfortable about feeding in public.
Ella from Baby BuBu says
‘I set up Baby BuBu three years ago out of frustration of not being able to find any breastfeeding covers on the UK market, that were not imported from the U.S. The American version on the market reflected the tastes of ‘mid-west American Moms’ but not a style conscious British woman, who didn’t want to compromise her sense of style because she is breastfeeding. We also passionately believe that importing products from overseas is not great for the environment, or for the UK economy. All of Baby BuBu’s own brand products are manufactured right here in Britain, with all materials also sourced within the UK.’
- Like Baby Baby BuBu on facebook and tell them I told you to follow
- Tweet ‘I really want to win @Baby_BuBu breastfeeding cover on @MultipleMummy blog http://multiplemummy.blogspot.com/ http://bit.ly/fKUJqZ ’
- It is not compulsory to follow my blog but if you like it I would be very grateful if you did!
- Follow Baby BuBu by twitter and tell them I told you follow
- Follow me on twitter
- Like my new Multiple Mummy Facebook Page