I have been tagged into this lovely little Meme from Emma at Mummymummymum to reveal some thing about myself that you may not know! Like Emma, I have ended up getting to know some lovely people via blogging and have even met some of them in the flesh but did you know…
1. I used to be an Occupational Therapist before becoming a Science teacher and worked in Acute Mental heath and HIV/AIDS brain impairment units as well as Amputees and Surgery.
2. I shut myself out of the house answering the door to the postman wearing only a dressing gown – I put on a coat and knee high boots and walked to my Hubby’s school to get the keys. He was quite peed off he had bottom set year 9 when I told I was naked!
3. At University my friends and I use to drink a cocktail called git juice because it made us little gits! This consisted any leftover remains of alcohol in the house mixed with the cheapest bottle of wine ever and some fruit juice. It was not the nicest of cocktail!
5. The second time I met my In laws we were going to Leeds to meet family – We travelled up with them and I was so hungover from the night before that my father in law had to pull the car over 4 times so I could be sick! I said I was so ashamed of myself and he ‘Kerry, I would be ashamed if I did not see you like this at least once!’
6. After all my alcohol escapades I don’t really drink these days – i will have the odd Tia Maria, spritzer or Pimms but I am well known for never finishing a drink!
7. My brother lives in Brazil, My Dad lives in the Philippines and My sister had only just come back form the Congo Africa after two years and is now in Scotland! Mum and I are the home birds.
8. I met my husband when I was 18 and he is ten years older than me. There are two schools in the town I grew up in and if I had gone to the other one, he would have taught me and we might not be together …or he might not have a job!
9. According to a psychic evening I also have psychic powers…I have not yet worked out what they are but I am quite in tune with people’s feelings. If you have something to hide, I am not the person to talk to…I will get it out of you! I am always being told off for psychoanalysing people. If your pregnant and don’t wan to tell anyone…avoid me!
9. I am ridiculously flexible!
10. When I tell people I am a science teacher they look at me like I am lying! Obviously I don’t have a very intelligent looking face!
This Meme originated from Me and my Kiddiwinks
So I tag: